Monday, February 16, 2009

They don't understand..

I don't see why it's so hard for guys to grasp the concept of how us ladies think sometimes. Let me tell you what I'm talking about exactly. Guys don't understand why it's such a big deal if they want to cancel a plan with you to go hang out with friends or something. Now even if this plan was nothing major and completely casual, a girl will most likely be sad and disappointed if this plan gets canceled for a reason she doesn't understand. You see, if she doesn't understand the reason then she will think it's because you don't want to hang out with her. That guy can tell her that's not the reason, but if he wanted to be hanging out with you...he would.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that guys can't cancel plans on a lady-friend if the appropriate situation calls for it, but don't do it just to hang out with other people. Because, most likely, this girl you canceled on, has tried to look cute for you. Maybe she did her hair and threw on some make-up just for this casual hang out. Maybe she put on a shirt she knew that you liked and sprayed it with perfume she knows you like as well. When a girl likes a guy, every "hang out" is important to them, even if it's not a date. I'm not saying it's life or death here, but they think about this stuff usually. We analyze to try and figure out how things are going and what we can do to make you like us even more or at least keep you interested. Right ladies?

A word of advice to you gentlemen out there: Don't text 15 minutes before you are supposed to hang out with a girl that you are "dating" or might date or just even like and you know she likes you back, even if it's to just watch a stupid TV show with her, and CANCEL with no good reason in mind. And actually, this really goes for all people. You don't just cancel a plan with someone on such short notice for no good reason. It just makes you look rude and inconsiderate. It makes it seem like that plan was now trumped by something else that was better that came along. And when you know what the person is choosing to do instead of that plan you had with them and it's just something normal and unexciting, then you'll feel like crap. Because it's like, "Really? That is why you canceled on me? To go eat food court food with your friend you've been hanging out with all day? Oh, okay. I guess that's better then hanging out with me."

Sorry for my dating rant. I'm done now, and I feel better. :)

Good Evening,

m.m.a.

1 comment:

Brandon Alex said...

I'd be pissed if I dressed to the nines for a fool who doesn't understand!

I love you and I find you to be breath taking!!