Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who Are You?

Sometimes I look at people and I wonder if they are living life they way they thought they would be at this point. Are you that person you thought you'd be, or have you turned into one of those people you used to make fun of or look down on? I feel like in college a lot of people fall into the "college life" and don't even realize it. If that's what you're into and that's what you're comfortable with, then go for it. But, if you always wanted to be someone who was different, who didn't fall into that stereotype, who are you? Why are you acting like that person you never wanted to become? Of course it's fun, but is it worth it? Please don't get me wrong, I'm all for having fun and a great time, now is the time of your life to do that. But, at the same time, I don't want that to be the only thing I remember about college. I want to look back and say, wow, I had a really great time, but it was more than that too.

That is all for now.

Good Night,

m.m.a.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I hope this post isn't about me.
Mo I am so sorry that I am a lush, especially on Thursday nights, and that I never clean my mouse cage. You're right, I want to change. I want to change so badly that sometimes I can't feel my toes because they are so tired from running down Walnut street. I am also sorry that I constantly go days without showering, and I love to lay around and watching TV. I'm going to change. I'm so sorry. I will start showering, and I will clean Mia's cage, and everything will be ok.
Just please never think you can't tell me in person that you think I smell and so does my room, you can come right out and say it.

Brandon Alex said...

You have and always will continue to defy gravity!! Nothing keeps you tied down to the monotony of "college life" because after a while is does grow old, but you remain fresh, vibrant, and realistic every time I see you!

Love