Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tat

So, I want a tattoo. I know one for sure that I will be getting eventually. I will one day have an ovarian cancer ribbon tattoo somewhere. Location TBA. My mother is an ovarian cancer survivor, and my grandmother currently has it. That tattoo would really be for them, or in their honor i guess, so I would like to get another one that is just kind of for me. I've had a few ideas, but just can't decide what I would love for the rest of my life. The front runner right now is just getting "love, love, love" somewhere. It means something to me from my great grandma, who helped raise my sis and I.

hurrrrmmmmmm.....i have a feeling that I will never make a decision.

2 comments:

Laura said...

get one. best decision I ever made. ever.

Brandon Alex said...

part of me thinks you have already made your decision....

(hint-love is a great, deep thing that requires loads of second guessing and not knowing)

I love you, but NEVER have I second guessed that....how ironic right!