Sunday, December 14, 2008

Anxious

So, I'm back at my apartment, and I feel so out of place. I know I'm not ready to be here, if it were my choice, I'd be at a hotel. I can't complain too much though, my awesome roommates printed off about 50 pictures of me with friends, family, pets, etc. and decorated my room with them before I got back here. They made cute designs with them, which brought me to tears when I walked in my room. It also helped that my mom, Laura (one of my roomies), and I rearranged some of the furniture in my bedroom. I have to sleep up there alone tonight, and I don't know how that is going to work out.

I really need to be studying, but I can barely bring myself to open a book. I just have so many memories and thoughts bouncing around in my head that there isn't any room for chemistry or nutrition to get in there. It's just this weird inner battle that I have never faced before. Somehow I have to overcome and do the RIGHT thing and study. STUDY STUDY STUDY.

So, here I go.

Goodnight.

m.m.a.

No comments: