Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas and things..

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Today was a great day! Full of so many surprises, I never expected the gifts I would receive today. I got THE BEST gift ever. I received a 4 month old, holland lop rabbit. His name is Chuck Bass. I also got an awesome new camera that takes absolutely amazing pictures. I'm very excited to start taking a lot of fun pictures. I don't have time tonight, but pictures of Chuck Bass and today's activities will be posted on here in the next few days.

I've also made a decision in the last few days. I've been thinking a lot about Facebook and Twitter and it's not that I don't like them, but I just don't feel like updating lately. I love checking and seeing what my friends are up to and thing of that nature, but I just feel like anything I would post on Twitter or on my status on Facebook isn't really worth anyone reading right now.

I want to take time and write things that are meaningful and important, not just waste my time. My teachers always told me that if you want to become a better writer, you have to write. I never listened. I want to take some time to tap into my creative side. I never thought I had one, but I came to a realization: You'll never be artistic if you don't do art. You just have to DO art. ART. So, I'm going to give it a shot. I'm going to write. I'm going to take pictures. An old friend who I'm reconnecting with has recently taken up painting, and I might even try that. I have always been too afraid to let myself try and fail as something.

That's all for tonight. It's time for more quality Christmas activity.

m.m.a.

3 comments:

alex said...

I HATE painting- lol. But who's to say you won't like it? I'm sure you'll find something you're good at girl, it does take time. I can't seem to sketch anything good lately! Blurgh. Good Luck :))

Anonymous said...

First of all, I can't wait to meet Chuck Bass. I hope he's a snot. :)

Second, it is great you are trying new things! Find your creative outlet, girl.

Ty said...

Being creative is hard to do when you're surrounded by boring people. Good luck though... I love seeing people go out of their way to CREATE anything really.

Just remember to have fun too.